[vdr] Re: can't switch channels (DVB-C)

Hi Felix,

have you set vdr/dvb from scratch lately ?
Then I would guess your channels.conf has many entries which does not
show
any program on cable. That's what happened to me ... I had to switch may
be
20 times forward to see something different than black screen.

I'll send my channels.conf directly to you (no attachement allowed on
the list.)

--

Gruß

Karlheinz