[vdr] AW: [vdr] Re: Common Interface Ver1.6 doesn´t work

why nobody gave a comment that this isn´t true
imho the driver 0.9x supports more then one ci
since vdr version 1.x there is a encryption discriber instead of card number in the chanel list

i tested this myself with two 1.3 cards + CI + irdeto 4.7SE,
recorded two encrypted channels at the same time without problems
only thing is that the second ci and 4,7se was not my stuff :-(

Home | Main Index | Thread Index