[vdr] OSD in DVD-Mode

Hi,

I just noticed, that the OSD has problems, when the DVD-movie ends and
the program switches to the DVD's main menu.
The progress bar was on while coming to the end of the movie, then the
DVD's main menu appeared with many green patterns on it distributed over
the whole screen.
It's not a big problem since it disappears when pressing the OK button
to remove the OSD, but I think it could not be that difficult to switch
off the OSD when returning to DVD's main menu...

Jan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index