[vdr] Re: DVB-s -> No TV Output !

Hi,

the warranty of the DVB-S is at least one year. So, probably you still can
send it to Hauppauge...

Gernot Weber

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index