[vdr] Re: other way of storage your recordings

> Well a 60 minute miniDVc contains about 11 MBytes and costs about 7

11 GBytes, in case someone wonders ;-)
Strange that the 180min tapes are more expensive per GByte than the 60min
ones...

> Euro. So it's as expensive as a 680mbyte casette for 42 cents. Well
> unless the prices of DV-recorders drop from currently 3500 Euro (?) to

Recorders maybe - but a cheap 750 Euro (throw away) Camcorder would do as
well *g* - But you are right, still much to expensive.
I would switch to DVD-RAM ASAP the price of the media would drop to CD-RW
prices and the capacity increases to about 15 GBytes per side.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index