[vdr] AIO 26.05 -> compil with gcc 3.x

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 04:22:54PM +0200, Andy Grobb wrote:

> New AIO for version 1.0.3 of VDR:
>
> - Switched to vdr 1.0.3

Great, Klaus has included my tiny patches in it ;-))
Now, with AIO, it also don't compil with gcc 3.x...
Here some quick fixes:

In dvbapi.c line 881:
  std::PlayExternalDolby(b, MaxLength, skipAC3bytes);
should be:
  ::PlayExternalDolby(b, MaxLength, skipAC3bytes);
line 210r5:
void cLiveAC3::StripAudioPackets(uchar *b, int Length, uchar Except = 0x00)
should be:
void cLiveAC3::StripAudioPackets(uchar *b, int Length, uchar Except)
line 2110:
std::PlayExternalDolby(&b[0], Length-6, false);
should be:
::PlayExternalDolby(&b[0], Length-6, false);
line 3148:
void cDvbApi::SetModeReplay(boolean audio=true)
void cDvbApi::SetModeReplay(boolean audio)

In menu.c line 542:
cMenuEditStrItem::cMenuEditStrItem(const char *Name, char *Value, int Length, const char *Allowed, int Width = 30)
cMenuEditStrItem::cMenuEditStrItem(const char *Name, char *Value, int Length, const char *Allowed, int Width)

I worryed a little bit in seeing all the errors due to teletext...
but they are just due to the missing libraries on my system... and as it also fails
to compil cleanly, I'll try teletext later...

In mp3.h line 107:
  inline const char *GetBasedir(void);
Could be (I am really not sure...):
  const char *GetBasedir(void);

With those modification, it compils for me with:
DVD=1 MP3=1 MPLAYER=1 CB=1 COLOR=1 FONT=SMALL LNBSHARE=1 make

Thanks you very much (and I hope I am not the only one using
a strict compiler...) ;-))

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index