[vdr] Re: AW: Re: VDR and VCR

Super-Simple IDEA - sorry - i forgot it - but i use it in my Working-Room :-))

Here i use a small Linux-Machine with 1 DVB-S and 1 Hauppauge WINTV card.

Both Cardīs are steerable by LIRC and i only have 1 Remote Controll.

I passtrough the Singnal from THE DVB-CARD trough the WINTV and so i can switch with
a "extra" key of my Remote-Controll between DVB-S and WINTV....

sorry again - but i only thought about my VDR in the Living-Room :-)))

cU

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index