[vdr] AW: AW: AW: AW: Re: Convert on a WIN PC

hi,

for all windows users:

i can tell you one or two ways more

1.cut with vdr, beside pvastrumento with gui there is a commanline version (on my system only up 2.08 is working) with that i use a vbs-script witch generates the job files - so i mark all the files i want to convert (to mpv+mp2 or just mpg), right-click them, sendto my script, choose dest. directory, thats all.
(its not my idea, i got that from dvbforum.de) -> remux the mpv+mp2 with bbmpeg via batch and commandline - version of bbmpeg (muxed mpg files from pvas won´t play on most dvd-players, but will do for trancoding)

NEW??!!!
2. take uncutted vdr-file open womble MPEG-VCR 3.10, open file *.* select vdr-file, now you can play, cut  the movie and you can save it as mpg file, problems will start if the file is not errorfree, in that case pvas has to do the job, but also the muxed mpeg files from womble are not very "compatible" (will do transcoding)

my personal favorit is a recording format selection for every timer, where vdr pumps the data thru mencoder so i can choose divx with 320x288 or VCD or ... (vcd out of the vdr-box), for now i hope i can talk vdr into using mpeg1 encoding instead of the yet implemented divx (if i get divx encoding to work ...)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index