[vdr] EPG-Data out of time.... once more

Hello List,

posted the following question a few days ago.... but no answer :-((

Where do I have to adjust the time, so that the epg-data is in the rigth time?

my hardwareclock is running with "localtime", my timezone is confiugured as
"utc".  On the command line  I have the correct time and vdr shows the right
time too, but all my epg-data are something about 2h ahead of the real time.
Therefore I never can see the epg-data regarding the current time.....

What's going wrong here?

Thanks!!!!
Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index