[vdr] Re: EPG-Data out of time.... once more

At 18:14 27.05.2002 +0200, Steffen Koch wrote:
>On Mon, 27 May 2002 18:09:15 +0200, Stefan Lang wrote:
>
> >Where do I have to adjust the time, so that the epg-data is in the rigth
> time?
> >my hardwareclock is running with "localtime", my timezone is confiugured as
> >"utc".  On the command line  I have the correct time and vdr shows the right
> >time too, but all my epg-data are something about 2h ahead of the real time.
> >Therefore I never can see the epg-data regarding the current time.....
> >
> >What's going wrong here?
>Either you put your timezone to Europe/Berlin and time to localtime or
>you put your timezone to UTC and your time to GMT.
>Then it should work

Hmmm - that was a bit confusing...  ;-)

Let's try it again:

Set hardware clock to UTC/GMT (same thing, two names)

Set your timezone to Europe/Berlin (if you are in Germany, which I'm guessing)

Bernd

P.S.: Klaus posted an answer right after you posted this question for the
first time.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index