[vdr] AW: Hauppauge remote controls both DVB-S and my TV at the same time

on my loewe remote is a button to switch the operation mode (TV, VCR, DVD)
i use DVD mode for VDR, only took a ready-made lircd.conf file from lirc homepage and fited it for vdr
so i can use vdr and tv with the same remote

Home | Main Index | Thread Index