[vdr] Re: MPlayer patch - "Select" problem

On 28 May 2002 bernd_muc@gmx.de wrote:

> Calling mount.sh from the command line works fine, i.e. the CD-ROM gets
> mounted.
>
> Using "Mount" (green button) also works, "Eject" (blue button) works as well.
>
> "Select" (red button) does not and I get the error message "mount failed"
>
> "Unmount" also fails (without error message) - however, mount.sh unmount
> /mnt/cdrom works from the commandline.

What does "mount.sh status /cdrom ; echo $?" says? Try with
mounted and unmounted CD drive.

I think that status checking doesn't works as the status is
checked before selecting or unmounting.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan