[vdr] epg2timers probs with "day of month" in VDR

is there any solution for the problem with epg2timers
if I schedule a event wich is more then 1month in future
with tvtv.de ?
(with the search function I found some entries of 5th july today !!!)
i.E. I schedule a entry for the june 30th and vdr schedules it
as "day 30" so the record will start at may 30th ???

greetings,

Uwe Weissbach

to Carsten Koch: I understand, this is not really a problem of epg2timers,
but of VDR.  Anyway: I'm still looking for a solution...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index