[vdr] Re: epg2timers probs with "day of month" in VDR

Am 28.05.2002 23:20:59, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de>:

>> to Carsten Koch: I understand, this is not really a problem of epg2timers,
>> but of VDR.  Anyway: I'm still looking for a solution...
>
>You could program a periodic timer with a day entry of '----F--@2002-07-05'.
>Of course you would have to manually delete that timer after it has recorded,
>but at least it is a way of programming a timer for more than 30 days in the
>future.

Wouldn't it be possible to have that 'starting date' also for non-periodic timers?
I know.. it doesn't happen very often that you know a schedule months before, but there have
always been VCRs with timers '8 events/365 days', too.

Greetings,   Marcus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index