[vdr] Re: List of supported DVB cards

Hi,

On 29 May 2002, Alastair McKinstry wrote:
> Is there a list of supported DVB cards available, one that allows you to
> identify cards with PCI ids?
>
> Also, is it possible via PCI id to identify whether a card is a
> DVB-S, DVB-C, DVB-T card?
I can only speak for my system. Both DVB-S-Cards (0a is a Hauppauge WinTV
DVB-s, 0b a Siemens DVB-s) are listed with the same device IDs:

00:0a.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
00:0a.0 Class 0480: 1131:7146 (rev 01)
00:0b.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
00:0b.0 Class 0480: 1131:7146 (rev 01)

Perhaps this helps.

Bye,
  _cooper_