[vdr] Re: OT: Flat Antenna useable?

Hello!

Am Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2002 17:03 schrieb Oleg Assovski:

> > Yes, but this would be DVB-T(errestrial) not DVB-S(at). I don't know if
> > there is DVB-T available in Paderborn. You could try to find some more
> > informations via Google.
>
> Are you really sure ? AFAIK DVB-T uses PAGs (phased antenna grid = "flat
> antenna"), but I am not sure. Even more - DVB-T uses different frequency
> range, so I think you cannot use the same antenna for plain old analog and
> DVB television.

You can use your old "analog" antenna for DVB-T reception and even an old
indoor aerial (Zimmerantenne) is sufficient. @~ I'm using a flat (4 mm)
indoor antenna from oneforall, but there are even smaller antennas out there
which are as big as a mobile phone.

  http://www.oneforall-int.com/english/products/soundvision/sv-9200.htm

Andi

--
Web:   http://www.flood-net.de/
Mail:  flood@flood-net.de

Windows sucks, Linux rules :-)              http://srom.zgp.org/
Watch more TV! http://www.cadsoft.de/people/kls/vdr/software.htm
Who needs DivX?                          telnet blinkenlights.nl

Home | Main Index | Thread Index