[vdr] Re: Video over internet

Ok, you are right it's not hardcoded to the source code. But it is coded
to a config file and so you have to log on to your computer and change the
channel and restart your videolan server whenever you want to stream
another program.

Is there any way to stream the current picture. I think my computer is to
weak to code mpeg2 realtime to a real-stream...

Gernot Weber

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index