[vdr] Re: dvb-card at www.pearl.de

Am Mit, 2002-05-29 um 21.30 schrieb Andreas Mixich:
> > Am Die, 2002-05-28 um 18.33 schrieb Rene Bartsch:
> > >
> > > I called them. It's a Technisat Skystar2. :-(
> > that's really "echt gemein"
>
> Why ? Is there no driver specs available for this one ?
>
> Is this a newer implementation ? Not technotrend/siemens compatible ?
>
> Just curios.

No. that card is completely different from the Technotrend-branch. It
even has It's own A/V-to-PCI-bridge (B2C2) being completely different
from the Philipps-bridge used with the TT-branch or the Conexant-bridge
used with analogue cards and Pinnacle PCTV-Sat.

There are only closed-source Windoze-drivers and they do not publish
specs.

Rene

Home | Main Index | Thread Index