[vdr] newbie question: project staus with ffmpeg?

Hi,
In the archive, I found some interesting comments of people who tried to use
ffmpeg in order to record on the fly divx.

1.What are the experiences with ffmpeg and how well does ffmpeg perform?
Is the codec-quality good enough for recording or are others better?

2.Video over internet -> it seems that ffmpeg can stream video (That's what
I understand from the website). Could ffmpeg bee a total solution for some
of your probs?

3.What about radio? Are the people who are thinking about radio channel
selection through vdr, radio recording through vdr?

Kind regards,
ruben

Verzend en ontvang Hotmail via je mobieltje: http://mobile.msn.com

Home | Main Index | Thread Index