[vdr] Re: Suggestion for vdramin

Am Don, 2002-05-30 um 20.25 schrieb Thomas Koch:

> Am Donnerstag den, 30. Mai 2002, um 01:21, schrieb Rene Bartsch:
>
> > it would be great having a "watch recording" button behind each record
> > in the recordings menu which simply streams that record by http.
> > Any chances?
>
> As long this is not implemented in the SVDRP protocol, no.
>
> Ciao, Thomas

Is there any command to get the path of the recording in the local file-system by SVDRP?
What I want to do is to have a link in vdradmin which ask at SVDRP for
the path and streams the files from the local filesystem.

I have no idea of pearl, but I've a book about it, so I'll try, but I
need to get the path anyhow.

Rene

Home | Main Index | Thread Index