[vdr] NEXUS and Digital out

Hi,

I want to connect my DVB-S card to the Digital input of my soundcard
(Leadtek Winfast 4xSound). I can not see any "internal" digital out on the
DVB card. Is it possible to connect the cards through cinch out of the sat
card to the SPDIF-IN of the soundcard? Whoch wire would be + (the inner
one?!?)

Thanks,

   Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index