[vdr] DVB-S NEXUS, Digital out to SPDIF-IN Soundcard

Hi,

I tried to connect my DVB-S Nexus (Rev 2.1) to my Souncard. I built a
cable that connects the DVB's black connectort to the internal connector
of my soundcard. The problem is that I don't get any sound from my DVB
through the soundcard. Is there another way. It isn't enough to connect
the small Line Out of DVB to Line In of the soundcard, if I want to play
Dolby Digital, is it? Is there another way to make these connection? Maybe
I'm doing something completely wrong :))
I can play a file with mplayer and give the output to the soundcard
(including DD)...

Thanks

    Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index