[vdr] Re: Error compiling Videotext please help

Hi

i had libvideogfx-1.0.1 and now upgraded to libvideogfx-1.0.2 and i
also updatet . But ist still get the same error. And also i don't
understand the "change into directory part" of your mail. How should i
make vdr outside the vdr archive ? Make is always needed to be called
inside the dir that you make in, at least that's what i know.

ciao markus

--
Markus.Kalb@gmx.de
GnuPG Key ID B93BDF1E