[vdr] Teletext ADD-On with multiple DVB cards

vdr with teletex=1 is running now on suse8 with new libvedeogfx. I have managed to get some teletext info, but I have the suspicion that the teletext info is always taken from the first card (I have two and don't want to swap them as my full card had some sound problems when in the first PCI slot, I have a low budget card in the first PCI slot.)
I guess it would be better to get teletext info from the primary card which in my case is the second DVB card.
I did not find the code line in teletext.c, which defines from which card teletext is read.
Regards
Manfred

Home | Main Index | Thread Index