[vdr] Re: XSVCDs (was Re: does someone know)

Hi,

> I am still experimenting, and am getting occasional A/V sync problems, so
> would be interested to know if anyone else is trying this.

I had similar problems,
first I tried to convert the files with PVAstrumento (under Windows)
I tried all settings in PVAstrumento but I always got sync Problems or A/V
disturbances (I have a Scott DVD 838)

Then I demuxed A/V into separate Files with PVAStrumento and muxed them
with TMPGEnc. It's important to select the SVCD-template (to use the
right block size, mux rate and so on) I tried several muxing programs
but only TMPGenc produced files that doesn't have any sync problems.

Gruß
Roland

Home | Main Index | Thread Index