[vdr] Re: XSVCDs (was Re: does someone know)

> I am still experimenting, and am getting occasional A/V sync
> problems, so I
> would be interested to know if anyone else is trying this.
I tried this for myself... creating and burning works fine. playing on my
windows machine works fine too, but my cyberhome DVD has these problems
too... It can catch up with bitrates up to 4.5 Mb/s. But sometimes the
stream has higher bitrates, and on these positions the dropouts occur.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index