[vdr] Dolby Digital

Hi,

just tried to activate AC3 over my Leadtek Winfast 4x sound. Playing AC3
recordings and watching Live-AC3 works just fine, but I have some problems
to loop the signals from my DVB card to the soundcard. I tried to connect
the external (cinch) digital out to the internal connector on the
soundcard --> no sound and I tried to connect the 3,5mm "Klinke" to
Line-In --> no sound. I think it's a problem with my alsa settings
although I also tried to unmute everything...

Any ideas to solve this problem? Could someone provide me with his/her
asound.state or have a look at mine?

Thanks

   Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index