[vdr] Re: hotbird channels.conf

Mattia Rossi wrote:
> Well, because I don't know how many VDR users would be interested
> It looks like the majority of the mailing list subscribers are located in
> northern europe, so they mainly have single feeds to ASTRA 19E or at most double

ja, but in vdr distribution I can find DVB-t files for finland and uk;
I've happy with this but I think a hotbird file would be interesting too.

> astra on diseqc=12v, if anyone is interested. Btw, the list was obtained with
> dtv_scan about two weeks ago.

I'm scanning with this program too, now. It wasn't easy to discover that
I had to modify the transponders.cnf file in the last line to obtain a
good scan...

bye, but however, send the file!

ciao
as