[vdr] mplayer and divx

Hi,

although I have a Duron playing divx is not as good as expected. I can
play them, but every few seconds it stutters a bit and sometimes audio is
out of sync. I tried to start mplayer with:

mplayer -vo mpegpes -vop lavc -ao mpegpes -lircconf /video/.lircrc $avifile

Or is there a special codec I should use?

Thanks

    Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index