[vdr] Re: AW: VDR-Network-Traffic-Managment

Anton Schegg schrieb:

> What about adding additional network cards (100MB/s) into your file server?
> Each of your clients is then connected directly to the file server (which
> also then routes the traffic).
>
> Anton

Well if you have several clients, and it's not a harddisk seek-time
problem (check that first), the problem might lie in collissions,
Wireless ethernet is a bit better at that, but worse on bandwidth. Maybe
you can try somekind of token ring.

Servus
  Casandro

Home | Main Index | Thread Index