[vdr] Re: tech.diff

Alessio Sangalli wrote:

> mh? in my system everything works correctly, with and without COLOR=1...
>
> did you modify the code now? could you send an email with the
> modifications???

Yes I did. You have the same mistake in the new patch. Look at lines
283...298 of your new patch file and to the corresponding ones from the
menu.c modifications in the patch I've  sent you on personal mail. Maybe
later in this afternoon I'll apply your patch on 1.0.4 made the
modifications and will send a patch file to you. In fact is applying
Interface->Write on l,l+1,l+2,l+3 line......

ciao,
Paul

Home | Main Index | Thread Index