[vdr] Re: Administration-Programm for Master-Timer

Actually, master timer as a great future, because it is the way to change
how we watch TV.
Can we add a d) choice in the whish list ?
d) Using OSD
My preference will go to an OSD interface. I made my VDR to be a Set Top
Box, not to be controlled via an HTML interface.
It might be of extra work though :(

Thx for considering it anyway !

Olivier.
--
#include <hallo.h>

I'm thinking about writting an "userfriendly(tm)" administration GUI for
Master-Timer. (This would include editing the config-files. An
"interactive"-mode. ... )

Currently i'm think about how i should do this

a) PHP4 (>=4.1.0) with perl "helpers"
b) CGI (perl)
c) Adapting "vdradmin"

(a & b requires a Webserver. c would be more "standalone" like. All
require a Browser as the "frontend")

Personally i would prefer a).

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis, essayez MSN Messenger :
http://messenger.msn.com

Home | Main Index | Thread Index