[vdr] Re: full epg

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Alessio Sangalli wrote:
> >
> > Hi, I apologize if this subjects has already been discussed, but I'd
> > like to know how to visualize the full content of EPG while watching a
> > channel. I can visualize it when I show the summary of a recording, but
> > not 'live'.
>
> Have you tried Menu/Schedule/Ok/Ok?

Of course that works, but Alessio still may have a point here
that I have also been thinking about for a long time.
Klaus, you also know the Sky digibox. It's remote control
has an i button that gives you information no matter what
mode you are in. I believe something like that would be good
for VDR as well.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index