[vdr] Re: tech.diff

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 07:00:33 +0200, Alessio Sangalli wrote:
> Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc wrote:
> >Just a quick info ...
> >
> >the patch works ...
> >
> >Rev 1.3 Haupauge Card
>

> 1.3 card are the most likely to work - as I own one. The problem is with
> 2.1 (but there is a patch for the driver) and above all dvb-c ones.
>
> dvb-c users, pls test it!

I compilde it with:
make DVD=1 TECH=1

Now:
gdb vdr | tee gbdlog 2>&1
GNU gdb 5.1.1
This GDB was configured as "i386-suse-linux"...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/local/src/vdr-1.0.4/vdr
[ Some unreadable bytes which position the cursor to
  position 1,1 whithout cleaning display ]
[New Thread 1024 (LWP 12754)]
[New Thread 2049 (LWP 12755)]
[New Thread 1026 (LWP 12756)]

[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 12754)]
0x08069e00 in DisplayInfo__15cDisplayChannel (this=0x2e2e2e2e) at menu.c:3031
3031        for (i=0; i<ssX; i++) barSS[i] = '.';
(gdb) halt
(gdb) stop
(gdb) quit
The program is running.  Exit anyway? (y or n)

So I think it is not really the tech-patch. It only shows a
problem which is not found in the sources till now.

PS: If I start VDR with ./vdr and the SIGSEGV occurs a core-file
should be genaraded, shouldn't it? The code is compiled with "-g"
so why is there no core-file?????

best regards
Martin Neuditschko

Home | Main Index | Thread Index