[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: vdr2divx 1.5.3 is out

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 09:14:56PM +0200, Matthias Weingart wrote:

> > ENCOPT= $3

> > ENCOPT="-lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4" $3
> >
> > An other question:
> >
> > mencoder does not seem to use the bitrate that was computed by the
> > script. Instead it uses a much smaller bit rate.
> > Did any one else observe this too ? I'll supply more detailed
> > information on this later.
>
> The bitrate is also a parameter of lavcopts
>
> -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=1000

So is the following line correct?
ENCOPT="-lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=$VBITRT" $3

??? don't seems to work...

mplayer has really many options... I would like to find the "good"
options to convert 00*.vdr in 3 pass to divx ;-))

> Another question (sorry its vdr off topic, but at the mplayer list I did not
> get an answer): I want to use mplayer to play a 001.vdr using x11 and
>  my soundcard. Mplayer cannot open the alsa driver (wrong parameter).
> The sound itself works (e.g. aplay). Anybody here with a solution?

I am using alsa 0.9.0rc1 and -ao alsa9 and it works just great...

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index