[vdr] Problem with DVD Playback and Teletext

Hi List,

I have a few problems with vdrs DVD-Playback and Teletext.

My current config:

- AMD Duron 1.2GHz, 256 MB
- Siemens DVB-C (1.3 ?) card
- SuSE 8.0 "out of the box" DVB driver
- vdr-1.0.3 with AIO-2605
- MPlayer 0.90pre3-2.95.3
I compiled vdr with
  REMOTE=LIRC
  DVD=1
  LCD=1
  MP3=1
  MPLAYER=1
  CB=1
  COLOR=1
  FONT=SMALL
  TELETEXT=1

If I try to playback a DVD I get a perfect picture, but the sound is
completely broken. It sounds somewhat like firing a machine gun in the
distance (Sorry I can't give any better explanation for what it sounds
like...).

DVD-Navigation, chapter selection etc. everything works perfect except
for the sound :( Since I'd like to kick my old DVD-Player, I'd love to
have the VDR box playing DVDs...

Another thing (less important, because I *am* able to display teletext
on my TV) is the teletext-patch. Whatever channel I tune to and whatever
page i choose, it keeps telling me "page not aviable" (which actually is
a typo I think, should be "available", but anyway)

I'd really appreciate any help on both issues. If you need more
information on any detail, please let me know...

Thanks in advance
--
with best regards
--