[vdr] Re: Feature Request

Hi Habib,

Am Son, 2002-06-23 um 18.22 schrieb Habib Azimi:
> Hi,
>
> If you have installed the AIO Patch with the options CB=1 (Colorbuttons)
> please try the Button Green. Hit it 2 times and you will see such a
> output which you wants, I think;)
>
> Greets
> Habib

if I hit the Button two times, I see the known feature for "what's now",
but if I hit it another time for "what's next" I see only the starting
times...(in my vdr version 1.0.3, maybe this feature has been
implemented in 1.0.4?)
Excacly there a timebar which decreases the closer the start of the next
entry is would be helpful...

> Hi all,
>
> is it possible to add a timebar like in "what's on now" to "what's
> next"? It could display the amount of time to the start of the next
> entry.

greetz,

Lutz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index