[vdr] Re: SVCD

Why burning ????

just extract the mpeg from the image (need a special tool like vcdgear for
windows) or maybe mount the image in linux and use a mode2 extracting tool
like "readcd". ut the mpeg in a vdr typical directory. Now you should be
able to play it ... If you like to seek, create an index .. (there are 2
genindex programms out there ... one does NOT accept mpeg1 files). The
only Problem I've here sometimes is that A/V is sometimes not sync, but
playing with ff/rw/pause/play corrects it. The only dryawback is that I
don't see a picture while ff/rw

Stefan

Andreas Roedl <flood@flood-net.de>
Sent by: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org