[vdr] Re: Horizontal channels again

Steffen Koch wrote:

>  I found out that it was trying to record a timer on a
> horizontal channel and couldn't tune to that channel.

The 18 Volt from the DVBs card should switch the LNB to horizontal.
If they don't, maybe not enough volt arive at the LNB.
Possible reason: weak power supply, long cable, too high resitance at
connectors.Or weak voltage regulator or LNBP on the DVBs card.
Or the LNB might have a problem or need too much voltage.
You can find out by measuring the voltages, while everything is connected.

Jörg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index