[vdr] AW: vdr wont paly recordings

>HI all!
>If i start my vdr from the console i can play all my recordings without
any >problems (start the runvdr-script), if i reboot the box
>and the vdr starts automaticaly from the inittab i cant replay any
>recording. the screen stay black, and if i push 'ok' i get the
progress-bar >stay on zero.
>If the recording is a one thats record this time i can see the end-time
>increment every second.
>Any hints?
>regards
>Michael

As i wrote a few days before this is a problem of the time the files are
written; especially the time the setup.conf is written; delete the
setup.conf and the recordings will play fine after restart; check your
cmos, timezone and the local time.

Greetings, Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index