[vdr] Re: looping mails

Am Mittwoch den, 26. Juni 2002, um 10:52, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

>>> I also prefer a mailing list. If its wished or necessary i can setup
>>> a vdr mailiglist on linvdr.org.
>> _Another_ VDR mailing list?
> Please, don't do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, no another mailing list.

As i said, only if its wished or necessary. But if this list further
doesn't work correctly and the mailinglist Admin does nothing against
that (i've never read anything about solving this problems from him/her,
i also don't know who's responsible for this ML) it's time to look
for other alternatives. I think moving this ML to another server is an
alternative.

Ciao, Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index