[vdr] Re: looping mails

> > I'd love to work with [a news system] since it doesn't cause so much traffic as a html based solution and read news are stored on my local machine (allows some kind of offline reading).
> Why don't you setup your own newsserver and subscribe it to the list??

Great idea! Could do this for my own but then we all don't profit from it. Or are you lucky when you all are accessing it over a 768/128kB line? :-))
Serious: I think that a news system would show your postings very clearly arranged with threads and so on. Think about the advantages and tell me what you think. A html based frontend would not be too difficult to be added on a news system since there are linux packages to do that. Thats my suggestion.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index