[vdr] Re: no free DVB device

Dirk Wiebel wrote:

 >>>I removed every module, I even restarted the whole computer (and
 >>>disconnected the power supply for some time), so this can't be the
cause.

 >That's extremely strange. What does lsmod say after unloading the
 >drivers? I can't help, but AFAIK there should be no locking after
 >unloading and re-loading the modules.

As I said - I restarted the computer!

Afterwards I did

     make insmod        # in DVB/drivers
     insmod lirc_dev     #
     insmod lirc_dvb    #
     ../lircd                # started the lirc- deamon
     .../vdr                 # started vdr

I know it's strange, maybe I can remove the device files. The problem is
that I don't know which files and how to regenerate them.

Regards,

     Alex

Home | Main Index | Thread Index