[vdr] Re: no free DVB device

Axel Gruber wrote:

>>>That's extremely strange. What does lsmod say after unloading the
>>>drivers? I can't help, but AFAIK there should be no locking after
>>>unloading and re-loading the modules.
>>>

>>As I said - I restarted the computer!
>>

>Sometimes i have the same problem and it seem that a part of VDR
>is blocking this Devices.
>
>Sometimes \killproc "vdr" \killproc "runvdr" help´s - sometimes i have to restart the
>whole machine.

Did any of you ever have the problem that the device is locked even

    AFTER RESTART?

Thanks for your help,

    Alex

Dr. Alexander Asteroth email: aster@cs.uni-bonn.de
Universität Bonn www: web.cs.uni-bonn.de/~aster
Inst. f. Informatik, Abt. I
Roemerstr. 164 Tel. (+49) 228 73 4337
53117 Bonn Germany Fax.: (+49) 228 73 4321

Home | Main Index | Thread Index