Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von Andreas Roedl
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2002 23:38
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Re: looping mails

Hello!

Am Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2002 23:13 schrieb Rene Bartsch:
> >   http://www.flood-net.de/mail.png
>
> Just found a nice sorting option for threads in Evolution about two
> hours ago. But there are still problems with people changing the
subject
> or MLs having no identifier in the subject (like [vdr] od
[linux-dvb]).

Wrong, because your mail client sorts and threads your mails according
to the
message id not the subject line.

Andi

--
Web:   http://www.flood-net.de/
Mail:  flood@flood-net.de

Linux SetTopBox!  http://www.flood-net.de/flood/projects/liquid/
Windows sucks, Linux rules :-)              http://srom.zgp.org/
Who needs DivX?                          telnet blinkenlights.nl

Home | Main Index | Thread Index