[vdr] Re: two versions of vdr

> hi!
> today i recorded a video with one version of vdr.
> after that i recompiled vdr with AIO (all patches in one).
> if i start that new version the recording is not shown in the menu. if i
> start again the old version i can view that video.
> maybe the index.vdr is the problem, but what can i do, that my video is
not
> lost for my new version ???
> any ideas?
> uli
this topic is discussed twice a week at least.
i strongly assume one vdr is compiled with the VFAT option and the other one
is not.

my opinion is, vdr should be able to read recordings of each variation, this
cant be too difficult, but would resolve finally resolve this problem.

regards, gunnar

Home | Main Index | Thread Index