[vdr] Re: Problem with DVD Playback

This is it :))

No problem @all, since you at least fixed my problem now :)

>>Martin Fischer wrote:

> I assume it happens with all DVD's, right? It sound a bit like the output you
> would get when AC3overDVB is enabled. Please check the setup menu:
> Setup/DVB/Dolby Digital and DTV over DVB, should be "NO", also have a look at
> setup.conf: "AC3overDVB = 0".

Yep, as soon as I changed that, I get (almost) perfect sound (just Dolby
PL II  ;-) ) but this is *way* better than before ;-)

> If above setting is correct, try recompiling vdr with only "make REMOTE=LIRC
> DVD=1".

I assume that I have to connect my DVB-C card directly and digitally
with my Dolby Digital receiver to get the "whole" sound kick ? ;-) Are
there any "ready-to-go" cables to buy out here in germany or do I have
to do some handwork ?

Again, thanks a *lot* (since I can kick my old DVD player ;-) )

--
with best regards
--

Home | Main Index | Thread Index