[vdr] Re: DVD-ROM silencer...

--On Wednesday, July 03, 2002 07:54:53 +0200 Karsten Müller
<kmu@ratio.de> wrote:

> Hi there :-)
>
> Since my VDR now is capable of playing DVDs, does anyone on this list
> know about a tool to make a DVDROM "shut up", i.e. slow it down to
> lower its noise ?

Don't know if it works with DVD. You could try this:

http://cdctl.sourceforge.net/

Dirk

--
Dirk Hartmann, Netzwerkadministration              #PGP-Key available
Verlag Heinz Heise GmbH & Co KG,  Helstorferstr. 7,  D-30625 Hannover

-- Type: application/pgp-signature

Home | Main Index | Thread Index