[vdr] Re: mplayer 0.90pre3

On 03 Jul 2002 21:47:07 +0200
Lutz Feldgen <lfeldgen@gmx.net> wrote:

> Am Mit, 2002-07-03 um 21.26 schrieb Gunnar Roth:

Try with REPEAT=0 ( see below ), check your "input.conf" in
$HOME/.mplayer and do not forget to change the remote name ;)
Let me know if this works.

   Angelus.

Here is an example.

 begin
    REMOTE = rm-816-mplayer
    PROG   = mplayer
    BUTTON = mplayer_volume+
    REPEAT = 0
    CONFIG = volume 1
  end
  begin
    REMOTE = rm-816-mplayer
    PROG   = mplayer                      <-- ok, you have this
    BUTTON = mplayer_volume-
    REPEAT = 0                            <-- try this.
    CONFIG = volume -1
  end

Home | Main Index | Thread Index