[vdr] Re: Tech line in epg colour changing

Sergei Haller wrote:

>in  any  case the color shouldn't change depending on absolute numbers but
>on the percent values achieved from LoSS, HiSS, LoSNR, HiSNR.

 Now after I've already made some modifications ( see
http://www.paul.lacatus.go.ro for a new patch) i think you're right :-)

    What values do you propose ? In percents ?

>(e.g.  my usual SNR values are between 65 and 78, although I don't know if
>the  image  would  get  blocky at 7 dB or at 50 dB -- I suppuse, this also
>hardly depends on the driver and the used card.)
>
>BTW.:  how  do  you get the "blocky" values? do you rotate your dish until
>the  picture  is  blocky or are there just some channels you can't get the
>picture better?

 No , I have some channels that are black in the morning, blocky in the
afternoon and clear in the evening :-)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index